Sunday, October 30, 2011

dADdY's LiTtLe GirL




"Na wa o! Which kind yeye oyibo im wan do sef?"....The neighbours just thought his actions were rather ridiculous and outlandish. What was he doing, you may ask? My Father in a bid to stop me (a toddler then) from getting messed up with sand in my grand-ma's compound, would tie me to his back with a wrapper and then ...(this is the ridiculous part)...then he would TIE HIS BELT ACROSS MY BACK TO HIS STOMACH to secure me from falling...lol...funny but touchy.

Touchy cause his action just exuded his depth of love for me (for that role is ordinarily a woman's) but he looked beyond himself for love-sake & is ever still involved in every detail of my Growth & Development. Wow! I just Love him.

Today's lesson talks of the Amazing Care of Our Creator. God is so intimately involved in caring for his people. So much so that David in the 139th chapter of his book of songs especially verse 17 expresses his depth of understanding & praises him for his care.

You will agree with me that the seemingly innovative TV trend of round-the-clock-observation & reality shows isn't original, GOD has been FULLY AWARE of You since before Time. Psalm 139 besides expressing gratitude & praise vividly illustrates two of God's attributes- Omni-Presence & Omniscience. So, no matter what we're facing (challenges & troubles), we can be sure God never loses sight of us, He knows your name, your need and that's just beautiful.

Today you must carefully take time to do the following:
--- Consider the extent of God's intimate knowledge of all parts of their lives
--- Take Comfort in knowing that God is always with them regardless of life's circumstances
--- Experience peace in the knowledge that God cares for them

Even if you try, dear friend, YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM GOD (so stop running, stop rejecting his love & enjoy his presence). Well, is that Comforting or Embarrassing?...lol...depends on how you see it...But hey, I’m not ashamed to say I’m Daddy's Girl...Where do you stand?

Sweetheart, even now having known God's intimate concern for us & setting our hearts right with him, we have a great opportunity to tell others about God's love and care; People everywhere desperately need to know God's personal love for them.

I'm Daddy's (God's) Little Girl and I’m not ashamed to share his love; Are you? Choose your path today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment