Thursday, March 24, 2016

You Are Lost!!!

“If I'm ever given an opportunity to return to the earth, I will never fail to let anyone who is not saved, know that they are as good as lost already!” The man sobbed, as he continued, "I was thinking that ‘Life is beautiful’ because I had virtually everything I needed at my beck and call! I jeered, booed and mocked at them Christians, thinking that they were foolish!

Haa! If anyone had told me that I was suffering, miserable and a living-dead, I would have laughed out at my heart! Alas, I never knew that I was actually suffering indeed!” His audience were busy nursing their pains with screams or gnashing of teeth, or with intense scratching of their bodies, out of pain, despair and anguish of anger at themselves!

****

The greatest realization a man awakes to is that life outside of Christ is “condemned already!” When this realization dawns on a man, he is either saved or he is a reprobate! Those who are "lost" are not necessarily the destitute on our street corners and under the bridges of our major roads; Those who are 'lost' are not just those announced in the news or media as wanted and missing. These ones are probably lost but the essential hallmark of “the lost” is simply that they are without a savior and a Lord in Jesus Christ!

This definition of the Lost, which is true, leaves much to be desired! Because ‘the Lost’ are all around us -in the churches, in the markets, in the offices, in politics, in civil services, in government, in schools, in hospitals, on the roads, etc. The only thing God focuses on today is the business of Finding & Saving the lost! On God's priority list, his number – one concern is finding the lost! His second, is finding the lost! His third, is finding the lost!! His fourth is still finding the lost! And by now you should know the fifth up till the last!


If any man be in Christ and has no compassion for lost souls, has no contribution to finding the lost, He is a liar! He's not in Christ! He too is lost! And should be found! God had only one son, and He made Him a soul winner of soul winners! If you are not one of them, You Are Lost!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment